Ladies and Gentlemen,
Due to the entry into force on May 25, 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1) (hereinafter referred to as: GDPR) I hereby inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Piotr Rubik RUBIK ART & BUSINESS Impresariat Artystyczny based in Warsaw (02-995), NIP: 5260155481, REGON: 011090983.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is your voluntary consent, in accordance with Art. 6 section 1 letter a) GDPR.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purpose indicated in section. 3 of this Statement.
- Your personal data may be transferred to entities cooperating with the Administrator, on the basis of contracts concluded with him and in accordance with applicable legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data, in particular to persons employed by the Ordering Party and external entities providing IT and legal services. In addition, your personal data may be made available to entities and bodies authorized to process personal data under applicable law.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of sending the newsletter and on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest – in order to establish or protect claims until their statutory expiry (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object and the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out. based on consent expressed before its withdrawal.
- Your personal data will be processed in a manner other than automated means.
- The following email address is available for contact in matters relating to the processing of Personal Data: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter d) GDPR You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.